21/08/2011

Pierdut Speranta

These last couple of weeks I saw Brasov, then went to Sfantu Gheorghe, Tulcea and back to Timisoara.
Brasov was more then great to me. Only 2 days and 2 nights I stayed there, but while wheatpasting the city I saw a lot of great places and views, with the help of a good friend, Alexandru Solomon. Thanks!
For me, Brasov is a heaven of wheatpasting and ad campaign hijacking. No shit..
Then is the feedback coming from all sorts of people, good as well, same as in Sfantu Gheorghe during the Anonimul Festival, as I found.
So, guess I'll come back sometime soon in Brasov. Cheers!


* Evenimente in Brasov did this.
** Thanks!
When pasting these two, a group of tourists walked by me. As they saw it, one of them said: "Oh, yeah, this is the President of Romania. He lost!".
Almost immediately after I post it, tourists stopped, ripped off the years and took photos of it. 
* Just a few photos. That's all I have right now.
** More of them soon, I hope.

No comments: